LEDA HB-800 BAND RESAW 31.5 inch (800mm)
- 800mm (32") diameter cast iron wheels without rubber on rims.
- Ground finish cast iron work table – tilts to 45º.
- Heavy gauge fabricated steel body to minimize vibration.
- Top and bottom precision saw guides to accept up to 100mm (4”) wide saw blades.
- Rack and pinion rise and fall of top saw guides.
- Top wheel up and down adjustment by handwheel.
- Brush oil drip unit to clean bottom wheel rim.
- Heavy adjustable rip fence to left of blade with idle rollers for friction free feeding.
- Equipped with Model HF-150A serrated vertical-roller power feed unit for continuous feeding of timber.
- One saw blade provided – 5500mm x 100mm x 19 gauge swaged tooth resaw blade.
- Foot brake on bottom wheel for emergency stops.
- Dust extraction outlet on side of machine 100mm diameter.
- Transparent perspex eye protection guard over top guides.
- Adjustable pneumatic side pressure of feed roller against timber.
- Centralised electrical control panel with all switches grouped together.
- Size of work table 800 mm x 1150 mm
- Cutting capacity (height x width) 390 mm x 778 mm
- Width of wheel rims 90 mm
- Blade length Max. 5515 mm Min. 5485 mm
- Nett weight of machine with feeder 775 kgs
- Height of feed roller hob 150 mm
- Diameter of feed roller hob 200 mm
- Feed speed variable from 5 – 20 metres/min
- HF-150A feed unit motor 1 hp
- Maximum width from saw blade to feed hob 125 mm
- Standard width from saw blade to roller fence 120 mm
- (Extra pair of tapped holes can be provided in work table to increase width to approx 220mm)
- Main Motor 15hp 3 phase