LEDA HB-303 SEMI-AUTO MULTI-BORING MACHINE - POA
LEDA HB-303 SEMI-AUTOMATIC MULTI-BORING MACHINE WITH ONE LEFT SIDE HORIZONTAL AND TWO BOTTOM VERTICAL BORING HEADS, EACH WITH 21 SPINDLES
- Fabricated steel body and frame of machine.
- Pneumatic drilling movement of boring heads.
- Overhead beam to support pneumatic work clamps.
- Mechanical digital readouts to position each head.
- Electrical control panel on left/front of machine.
- Four pneumatic work stops mounted on aluminium fence.
- Both horizontal heads can swivel 90º to bore in-line.
- Boring cycle activated by foot pedal control.
- Quick release chucks on boring spindles.
- Open right hand end of machine to take large panels.
- Centre distance of spindles on boring heads 32 mm
- Maximum drilling depth of each head 70 mm
- Boring head motors 3 x 2 hp
- Maximum length, left fence to second vertical head 1750 mm