LEDA SL-3221 IN-LINE MULTI BORING MACHINE
LEDA MODEL SL-3221 MANUALLY OPERATED, IN-LINE MULTI-BORING MACHINE for flat panel boring.
- Top mounted boring head unit with downward vertical boring stroke.
- Long handle to manually operate boring stroke.
- Laminate covered board workpiece support table.
- Sheet steel open leg stand supporting the machine.
- Aluminium fence across rear of table, with work stops.
- All boring spindles accept 10mm straight shank drills.
Maximum vertical stroke of boring head 64 mm
One horizontal boring head 21 spindles @ 32 mm centres
Capacity of throat – from boring head to guide fence 102 mm
Dimensions of laminated board work table 800 x 400 mm
Single phase boring head motor 2 hp