LEDA MM2-630 630mm DOUBLE BELT WIDE BELT SANDER
One of the best value-for-money wide belt sanders we have ever had to offer. It comes from a new generation factory established in China, using design and quality control from Europe and is suitable for sanding solid timber (not veneered panels).
LEDA MODEL MM2-630 DOUBLE BELT WIDE BELT SANDING MACHINE equipped as follows –
1st Sanding Unit
80 Shore rubber covered contact roller for accurate calibrating and sanding.
15hp motor. Disc brake for emergency stop.
2nd Sanding Unit
60 Shore rubber covered contact roller and rigid platen combination for fine finishing.
10hp motor. Disc brake for emergency stop.
- 630mm Maximum working width.
- Electric rise and fall of feed conveyor table with key pad programmable automatic height setting using an electronic controller and digital readout.
- Long 1900mm sanding belts for extended life.
- Efficient dust extraction cowlings inside machine.
- Heavy, accurate construction of machine.
- Rotary bristle workpiece cleaning brush at rear.
- Safety flap with limit switch at infeed position, to stop machine and lower the feed conveyor in an emergency.
Maximum working width 630 mm
Full range of working height 2.5 to 120 mm
Minimum workpiece length 350 mm
Feed drive motor 1.5 hp
Variable speed feed drive 4 to 30 m/min
Table rise and fall motor 0.5 hp
Dimensions of sanding belts 630 mm x 1900 mm
Nett weight of this machine 1800 kgs