LEDA YFC-30 UNDER TABLE DOCKING SAW
LEDA MODEL YFC-30 HEAVY DUTY UNDER TABLE DOCKING SAW
- Available in either left or right hand configuration to suit work flow.
- 762mm (30”) diameter TCT saw blade, travelling up vertically to cut workpiece from rest position below work table.
- Cast iron work table on fabricated steel machine cabinet.
- Heavy safety guard to strongly clamp the workpiece to be cut.
- Switch panel on front of machine for convenience.
- Operation of machine activated by two push buttons, which must both be pressed within 0.5 seconds of one another. (No foot pedal.)
- Hinged door on machine for easy access to working parts.
- TCT saw blade included – 762mm (30”) diameter.
- A well finished, fast and reliable heavy duty docking saw.
- Automatic Star/Delta start switch.
- Double overhead safety guards each side of blade.
Size of work table 820 mm x 820 mm
Widest section of workpiece 680 mm wide x 50 mm high
(SMALLER WIDTH – GREATER HEIGHT) eg: 400 mm wide x 200 mm high
240 mm wide x 240 mm high
Saw blade motor 15 hp, three phase
Saw blade arbour diameter 2” (50.8 mm)
Dust extraction outlet 100mm diam. (4”)
Nett weight of machine 580kgs
- Infeed and outfeed roller tables 3000mm long, each side of machine. Plain roller table on infeed and aluminium fence, three length stops and metric scale on outfeed table. 10 Rollers on each table.
Outfeed Roller Table $1375.00 inc gst
Infeed Roller Table $ 781.00 inc gst