HOLD 3200 3.2 METRE SLIDING TABLE PANEL SAW
PRICE IS FREE ON TRUCK RICHMOND, SOUTH AUST AND DOES NOT INCLUDE DELIVERY OR INSTALLATION
MODEL HOLD 3200 SLIDING TABLE PANEL SAW with 3200mm maximum cutting stroke for single or three phase electrics
- Precision aluminium sliding table assembly, with excellent accuracy.
- Smooth table movement on large steel runner bars, with rollers running between the fixed support bars and the sliding table bars.
- Heavy duty outrigger frame locks to sliding table with screw clamp.
- Large section crosscut fence with two work stops.
- Heavy swinging support arm below outrigger frame, to easily support panels.
- Electric rise and fall of main saw blade by a switch on control panel.
- Sideways adjustment of scoring blade by a knob below rip fence bar.
- Rise & fall adjustment of scoring blade by a knob on control panel.
- Tilting of saw blade assembly to required angle by handwheel with angle setting gauge in centre of handwheel.
- Heavy duty ripping fence mounted on 50mm diameter round bar.
- Overhead frame mounted safety guard with dust exhaust outlet.
- Machined cast iron main table supported by heavy gauge pressed steel machine body. Table hinges up for convenient servicing.
- All sealed ball race bearings on saw blade arbors.
- Two blade speeds by belt change on pulleys.
- One TCT main saw blade and split scoring blade included.
- Length of sliding table 3200 mm
- Maximum saw blade diameter 300 mm
- Diameter of scoring saw blade 120 mm
- Saw blade assembly tilting 0º to 45º
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90º 80 mm
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45º 60 mm
- Main saw blade motor - single phase 3.0 hp
- Main saw blade motor - three phase 7.5 hp
- Scoring saw blade motor - single phase 0.5 hp
- Scoring saw blade motor - three phase 1.0 hp
- Maximum width of cut on rip fence 1200 mm
- Nett weight of machine 900 kg