HOLD 3200E ELECTRONIC SLIDING TABLE PANEL SAW
HOLD MODEL 3200E SLIDING TABLE PANEL SAW with 3200mm maximum cutting stroke and 3-axis electronic control of machine settings using new generation touch screen
- Heavy duty, high precision aluminium sliding table assembly, with excellent strength and rigidity.
- Smooth table movement - large diameter rollers running on hard chromed 19mm diameter steel bars.
- Heavy duty outrigger frame locks onto aluminium sliding table.
- Large section aluminium crosscut fence with precision work stops.
- Crosscut fence swivels around for angled cutting on outrigger frame.
- Swinging support arm below outrigger frame, to easily support heavy panels.
- Advanced design, incorporating three electronically controlled functions:-
- Axis 1. Rise and fall of main saw blade to pre-set height.
- Axis 2. Movement of rip fence to pre-set position.
- Axis 3. Tilting of saw blade assembly to required angle – after dialling in required degrees the machine sets itself automatically within 1/10º tolerance.
- Manual adjustment of scoring saw both vertically and horizontally.
- Heavy duty ripping fence mounted on large ball screw driven by a servo-motor.
- Overhead safety guard with see-through sides and dust exhaust outlet, all on heavy duty support frame.
- Overhead electrical touch screen control panel on second support arm.
- Machined cast iron main table supported by heavy gauge pressed steel machine body. Table hinges up for service access.
- All sealed ball race bearings on saw blade arbors and under sliding table.
- One TCT main saw blade and one scoring blade included.
- Length of sliding table 3200 mm
- Maximum saw blade diameter 300 mm
- Diameter of scoring saw blade 120 mm
- Saw blade assembly tilting 0º to 45º
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90º 80 mm
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45º 60 mm
- Main saw blade motor (three phase) 7.5 hp
- Scoring saw blade motor (three phase) 1.0 hp
- Maximum width of cut on rip fence 1500 mm
- Nett weight of machine 950 kg