PRIMA 1600 1.6 METRE SLIDING TABLE PANEL SAW
PRIMA 1600 SLIDING TABLE PANEL SAW with 1600mm maximum cutting stroke for single phase or three phase electrics
- Precision aluminium sliding table assembly, with excellent accuracy.
- Smooth table movement on horizontally opposed V-slideways with rollers running between.
- Heavy duty outrigger frame locks to sliding table with screw clamp.
- Large section crosscut fence with two work stops.
- Heavy swinging support arm below outrigger frame, to easily support panels.
- Rise and fall of main saw blade by handwheel below rip fence.
- Adjustment of scoring blade by two knobs below rip fence.
- Tilting of saw blade assembly to required angle by handwheel with digital angle setting readout on switch panel.
- Heavy duty ripping fence mounted on 40mm diameter round bar.
- Riving knife mounted safety guard with dust exhaust outlet.
- Machined cast iron main table supported by heavy gauge pressed steel machine body.
- All sealed ball race bearings on saw blade arbors for long service life.
- Two blade speeds by belt change on pulleys: 4000 and 6000 RPM
- One Freud main saw blade and one scoring saw blade included.
- Dimensions of sliding table 1600 mm x 360 mm
- Maximum saw blade diameter 300 mm
- Diameter of scoring saw blade 120 mm
- Saw blade assembly tilting 0º to 45º
- Maximum depth of cut @ 90º 80 mm
- Maximum depth of cut @ 45º 52 mm
- Main saw blade motor (Single phase) 3.0 hp
- " " " " (Three phase) 5.0 hp
- Scoring saw blade motor (Single phase) 0.5 hp
- " " " " (Three phase) 1.0 hp
- Maximum width of cut on rip fence 900 mm
- Nett weight of machine 460 kg