- Motor and drilling head mounted on carriage, sliding on parallel bars with pneumatic movement, completely covered by safety guard.
- Choice of six fixed and variable centre geared drilling heads, numbered 1 to 6 (see leaflet).
- Adjustable pneumatic work clamp to firmly hold workpieces.
- Machine operation activated by shrouded foot pedal.
- Cast iron work table with mitre gauge for angled holes.
- Screw rise and fall adjustment of work table for varying timber thicknesses.
- Enclosed sheet steel floor stand supporting the machine.
- 2hp Three phase motor with push button on/off switch.
- No gear head included. Configurations shown in download section
- No. 2, 3 or 4 Gear Head $726
- No. 5 Gear Head $957.00
- No. 6 Gear Head $1,298.00
*Price includes GST. Freight or installation is excluded.
|Speed of drill spindles||2880 rpm|
|Stroke of pneumatic carriage movement||100 mm|
|Size of machine overall||953 x 400 x 1219 mm|
|Size of work table||400 x 250 mm|
|Nett weight of machine||120 kgs|