- Heavy duty machine with ribbed cast iron arm.
- Arm mounted on large vertical column for rigidity.
- Pressed steel base and legs support column and work table.
- Convenient handle on saw carriage with inbuilt switch.
- Automatic saw carriage return spring device provided.
- Replaceable steel runner bars inside arm, on which the eight carriage bearings run.
- Three-way head movements allow a variety of options –
- 1. Blade tilts down from vertical, 90 degree maximum, to horizontal position.
- 2. Head swivels around 90 degrees to allow ripping of timber.
- 3. Arm swivels around 45 degrees to left or right, to allow angles to be cut.
- 4. A combination of No.1 and No.3 allows compound angles to be cut.
- Top half of TCT saw blade covered by metal safety guard.
- Bottom half of blade protected by side guards that lift over workpieces.
- TCT 400mm Blade & Guard. Maximum depth of cut 115mm. $6182 incl GST $ ( 3 Phase)
*Price includes GST. Freight or installation is excluded.
|Three phase or single phase motor with electric brake||4.5hp 415v or 2.5hp 240v|
|Motor speed||2880 rpm|
|Diameter of standard TCT saw blade||350 mm|
|Motor arbor diameter||25.4mm (1”)|
|Maximum cross-cut capacity||520 mm|
|Maximum depth of cut||90 mm|
|Maximum ripping width capacity||860 mm|
|Mitre locating stops||-45º / 0º / +45º|
|Bevel locating stops||0º / 45º / 90º|
|Bearing rollers in saw carriage||8|
|Work table size||900 x 1100 mm|
|900 x 1100 mm||1120 x 1100 x 1170 mm|