- Cast iron machine on sheet steel cabinet stand.
- Drill bit held by 16mm drill chuck on motor shaft.
- Square chisel held by clamping bolt in cast iron head.
- Complete work head strokes up and down by hand lever with gas strut to assist lifting.
- Convenient large handwheel for two operations –
- 1. Lateral movement of work table to centre the mortise.
- 2. Longitudinal movement of work table when mortising.
- Cast iron work clamp locks timber onto work table.
- A depth stop can be pre-set to correct mortise depth.
- Magnetic switchgear with no-volt release & overload protection.
*Price includes GST. Freight or installation is excluded.
|Capacity of square chisels||6 mm to 25 mm|
|Maximum stroke of head travel||125 mm|
|Maximum in & out table adjustment||90 mm|
|Maximum left to right table stroke||400 mm|
|Dimensions of cast iron table||513 mm x 167 mm|
|Single phase electric motor||1.5 hp|
|Weight of machine||165 kgs|