- 800mm (32”) diameter cast iron wheels without rubber on rims.
- Ground finish cast iron work table – tilts to 45º.
- Heavy gauge fabricated steel body to minimise vibration.
- Top and bottom precision saw guides to accept up to 100mm (4”) wide saw blades.
- Rack and pinion rise and fall of top saw guides.
- Top wheel up and down adjustment by handwheel.
- Brush oil drip unit to clean bottom wheel rim.
- Heavy adjustable rip fence to left of blade with idle rollers for friction free feeding.
- Equipped with Model HF-150A serrated vertical-roller power feed unit for continuous feeding of timber.
- One saw blade provided – 5500mm long x 100mm wide.
- Foot brake on bottom wheel for emergency stops.
- Dust extraction outlet on side of machine 100mm diameter.
- Transparent perspex eye protection guard over top guides.
- Adjustable pneumatic side pressure of feed roller against timber.
- Centralised electrical control panel with all switches grouped together.
*Price includes GST. Freight or installation is excluded.
|Size of work table||800 mm x 1150 mm|
|Cutting capacity (height x width)||390 mm x 778 mm|
|Width of wheel rims||90 mm|
|Blade length||Max. 5515 mm Min. 5485 mm|
|Nett weight of machine with feeder||775 kgs|
|Height of feed roller hob||150 mm|
|Diameter of feed roller hob||200 mm|
|Feed speed variable||from 5 – 20 metres/min|
|HF-150A feed unit motor||1 hp|
|Maximum width from saw blade to feed hob||125 mm|
|Standard width from saw blade to roller fence||120 mm|
|Main Motor||15hp 3 phase|