- Cast iron machine on sheet steel cabinet stand.
- Drill bit held by 16mm drill chuck on motor shaft.
- Square chisel held by clamping bolt in cast iron head.
- Complete work head strokes up and down by hand lever.
- Cast iron work table moves sideways by central handwheel and adjusts in and out by left handwheel.
- Quick action work clamp locks timber onto work table.
- Quick action top clamps hold timber down hard on table.
- Length stops can be pre-set to right of work table.
*Price includes GST. Freight or installation is excluded.
|Capacity of square chisels||6 mm to 25 mm|
|Maximum stroke of head travel||210 mm|
|Maximum in & out table adjustment||145 mm|
|Maximum left to right table stroke||170 mm|
|Dimensions of cast iron table||400 mm x 150 mm|
|Single phase electric motor||1 hp|
|Weight of machine||108 kgs|