- Precision aluminium sliding table assembly, with excellent accuracy.
- Smooth table movement on horizontally opposed V-slideways with rollers running between.
- Tubular steel outrigger frame locks to sliding table with screw clamps.
- Aluminium crosscut fence with measuring tape and work stop.
- Swinging support arm below outrigger frame, to support panels.
- Rise and fall of main saw blade by handwheel below rip fence.
- Tilting of saw blade assembly to required angle by handwheel with easy to read angle setting tape.
- Aluminium ripping fence mounted on heavy aluminium extrusion.
- Riving knife mounted safety guard with dust exhaust outlet.
- Machined cast iron main table supported by heavy gauge pressed steel machine body.
- All sealed ball race bearings on saw blade arbors for long service life.
- One TCT main saw blade and one scoring saw blade included.
*Price includes GST. Freight or installation is excluded.
|Dimensions of sliding table||1600 mm x 270 mm|
|Maximum saw blade diameter||315 mm|
|Diameter of scoring saw blade||90 mm|
|Saw blade assembly tilting||0º to 45º|
|Maximum depth of cut @ 90º||100 mm|
|Maximum depth of cut @ 45º||80 mm|
|Motor driving both saw blades (single phase)||3.0 hp|
|Maximum width of cut on rip fence||1250 mm|
|Nett weight of machine||260 kg|