- Heavy cast iron interior housing supporting sealed saw arbor bearings.
- Heavy sheet steel machine body with ground cast iron table.
- Handwheel blade rise and fall to adjust cutting height.
- Handwheel blade tilting from vertical to 45 angle.
- Mitre gauge sliding in table slots either side of blade.
- Excellent rip fence, with positive locking, square every time.
- Magnifying glass to easily read measuring tape for accuracy.
- Magnetic electrical switch gear with protruding stop button, overload protection and no-volt release.
- Overhead SUVA type safety guard on tube-steel frame, to comply with relevant safety standards.
- Riving knife behind blade rises and falls and tilts with the blade to comply with relevant safety standards.
- An accurate, powerful, reliable table saw with a proven record of performance all over Australia.
- Precision sliding crosscutting table assembly with 1250mm cutting stroke and aluminium measuring fence. $1,364 Incl GST
*Price includes GST. Freight or installation is excluded.
|Maximum diameter of saw blade||406mm (16”)|
|Maximum depth of cut @ 90||152mm (6”)|
|Maximum depth of cut @ 45||108mm (4.25”)|
|Diameter of saw blade arbor||30mm|
|Size of cast iron work table||1220 x 965mm|
|Height of work table from floor||857mm|
|Maximum ripping capacity to right of blade||1270mm|
|Power of three phase blade motor||7.5hp|
|Nett weight of machine||395kg|